Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Guest Spot

I'm guest blogging over at Currently On Land this week :) I was really excited and nervous when Suomi asked me to write on her blog - no pressure or anything. I met her through another blog and it turns out she's a recruiter's wife too! To be honest there isn't a whole lot out there for Recruiter's wives these days...we're kind of on our own to network...hence the blogosphere. So go check out her blog!



I'M ON A MISSION to find the perfect name for my blog. Something creative and catchy to draw people into my crazy military motherhood world ;) That's where you come in...cause I'm creatively stumped recently. I'm BEGGING and PLEADING for suggestions - Please perdy please with a cherry on top?!? And let's face it...I won't be a recruiter's wife much longer - it will change to something else and recruiter's wife just gets added to the resume. I'll post what I come up with and you can send me yours!



READY



SET



GOOOOOOO!


really wants to crawl back in bed today and stay there with LMN on and a people magazine in my hand.

No comments: