Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby girl it's COLD outside!

The cold weather hit us sooner than I had anticipated. This mother was unprepared. NO COAT, gloves or hat - I know it's pathetic right?!? To solve this problem we went shopping - oh darn I mean that's the worst thing possible LOL ;)

Alas, we couldn't find a winter coat in the stores that both Soldier D and I could agree upon (I was asking myself why I asked him to come along in the first place). Little M did however find a hat and a pair of mittens that she loved. She literally pulled them off the rack and put the hat on her head. It was a keeper and boy was that easy!


Soldier D passed the snow globe display and they had to shake just about every one of them and listen to their music.



I did find her a 3-in-1 jacket online at Old Navy. I quickly ordered it and hopefully it will arrive in the next few days. I should order her a nicer jacket too but this one will work just fine for everyday.




Oh and I can't forget Ella! Little M spent the night at Lolo and DaDaddy's house last night since Soldier D and I went to Ft. Stewart for the day to attend to some things. When we got home late, Ella met us at the door and she was so confused when we walked in without the girl. She kept sitting by the back door looking at the door looking at us in pure puzzlement. She moped around the house and then slept in front of Little M's door all night long. However, this morning she was quite excited when we asked her if she was ready to go get her. She hopped right in the car :) What can I say - these two are quite a pair!




(Little M feeding Ella her "cookies" via spoon and hand)

No comments: