Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hiatus because of Obsession

Curious?




Well I've been a bit sidetracked - OBVIOUSLY - since the blog has been extremely neglected. My apologies.


I've been busy working on two things:


1. EXTREME COUPONING and

2. MY NEW BUSINESS


Extreme couponing is ADDICTING!!!! I guess saving money is a good thing to be addicted to right?


And my new business - well I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to find out right?! LOL


The new business is called Simply M.


I'm almost finished with the new Simply M blog - which as soon as it's up (hopefully by next week) - I will be hosting a giveaway once I reach 50/100/200 etc. readers. So be sure to come on over and check it out - but I will be sure to put a post up when you can visit :)


And my etsy site is up - just working on adding items. Go ahead and visit me there:




Please feel free to send suggestions on items you would like made!!!


Here's a sneak peek at my logo:





Oh and besides those two things - I'm so glad Army Wives is back on and well the new Coming Home series leaves me finishing Sunday nights in tears - good tears.

And as always, being Mommy to these two crazy characters :)



And I heard of a "military wife" being referred to as a "voluntary nomad" today - Anyone else find the truth in this!



I can't wait to hear from you guys - it's been waaaaayyyyy too long!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great! Can't wait to see what you've been working on. Mom said you got a new machine?

Cindy Howard said...

exciting! I ate at upper crust on saturday,and I always think of you guys when we go there. Heading over to check out your site.